<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Many Updates on My Life

Now that a year has past, I can legally admit my name and the bank I worked for when started this blog. My name is Kent Nebergall and I used to work for Washington Mutual. my e-dress is knebergall at ameritech.net.

Recently I haven't posted much. My wife left me for another man last December just two weeks before Christmas, then came back after he returned to his wife and kids, after six months of marriage counseling for our side that was going well until the end, she ended up leaving me for him again, and she's been away over two weeks now. We are getting divorced.

Many people are praying for me, hence my ability to sleep at night. I went to Cornerstone music festival last weekend and feel nearly normal during the day now. It's still a shock to see so much furniture gone and so many piles of what she left behind that is still her crap, so I'm getting by. Nights just suck.

When word gets out in Mensa, and I go to the Chicago convention to speak in October, I'll probably be awash in women who wish to comfort me. Unfortunately the ones who know me are older, and the younger ones don't necessarily know me enough to pounce. Oh, well. It only takes one. Odds are whoever I end up with I don't know yet. Or maybe I do. I'll be 37 on July 23. Not the latest age to start over. Young enough for kids. Still though. Damn. I hate this. Why couldn't she have been sane? Why couldn't she have seen me as what she wants and needs and stayed in love with me?

I'm at work late, and feeling feverish and sore along with this cold. I should head home - long commute, over an hour each way.

If you are reading this from IMAO, please continue to a couple more posts. I write well, better than this. I can also be very funny when I'm not bleeding like this, and sometimes when I am. Later I will write of the incidents that indicate (A) God isn't happy with her decision either, and (B) He has a wicked sense of humor.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?